Monday, July 15, 2013

World War Z


I am not a zombie movie person. Not saying I have not seen any but I don’t usually choose to watch them. I had no interest in seeing this movie and had not planned on it until I was hearing the glorious reviews from audience members.


Don't’ be fooled, yes, it is a zombie movie but it has a bigger purpose beyond the living dead. If we really think about it, Brad Pitt is at the point in his career where he doesn't take dumb roles. I have to admit, sometimes he takes roles for movies that are made for smart or worldly people. Back to the topic....it’s plot surrounds zombies but the quest for discovery is constantly sought after.


I really don’t want to give too much of this movie away because it has a pretty focal point and the title is self explanatory once the plot gets going. I’m not going to say it was a bad movie, it just wasn't for me but I would recommend this if you're into the end of the world stuff, zombie movies, action guru, or a Brad Pitt fanatic. All are legit reasons.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List