Monday, July 15, 2013

Despicable Me 2

 
I've been looking forward to seeing this movie for quite some time. I loved the first one and loved this one too. I love the fact the Gru was a hilarious villain in the last movie and now he is motivated by the love of his girls.


Of course their family would not be what it is without little Agnes. Her innocent sense of humor is hilarious. The way her mind thinks is the cutest stuff ever; it really added a complete family aspect to the movie.



I love the fact that every character is unique in their own way. The three girls all have their own personalities and newcomer Kristen Wiig who plays Lucy even adds her corky character to the mix that is perfect to play opposite Steve Carell’s character.


My ultimate fav thing in this movie are the minions. Some stuff that should not have been funny made me crack up. I love those little guys. They could totally have their own movie just like the “Penguins of Madagascar.” There is a role for each one of them and although they do not speak clear words (more like gibberish) they are so darn amusing. I was so entertained by their interactions with each other and humans.



It was a completely adorable and funny film made for the entire family. If you still keep in contact with your inner child I would recommend this for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List