Monday, July 15, 2013

Monsters University


How exciting to finally see a sequel that actually is a prequel. How Mike Wazowski and James P. Sullivan became Mike and Sully is a story to tell. Of course we know the ending if anybody saw Monsters Inc.


I really enjoyed the animation more than I did watching Monsters Inc. I had more of an appreciation for how different each monster is and I give major props to the artists creating all those creatures. Drawing is not my thing so I admire anyone with that talent.



When it does come to animation, we never see the face behind the character, we have to go on the voices alone. I do love that this movie had a star studded cast plus the original cast from the original Monsters Inc. If you pay attention to the end, one of my favorite characters from the original has a cameo. Guess who????



This was a good movie naturally with a good message behind it. Everyone is unique but don’t be afraid to go after a dream; find your niche. Good family movie although it includes humor for everyone but as a warning....the adults may be laughing more than the kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List