Monday, July 15, 2013

The Internship


Of course this started out like any other Vince Vaughn Owen Wilson bromance movie. It had the typical fast pace rant Vaughn does and the dreamer Wilson always plays. I was getting a little bored quickly.



To be honest the comedy in this movie is typical. If you have seen the previews, you pretty much have seen the movie. Nothing happened that I didn’t expect. On a lighter note, it may have had predictable laughs but it had a good message and a refreshing presence of modern technology. I know its about Google but most movies today are not about modern technology- they involve futuristic stuff or modern technology is only referenced to make a point about the time frame or certain character.




I’m not sure how much I would recommend this movie but if your are Vince Vaughn Owen Wilson fans, then by all means, have at it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List