Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Born This Way!


Glee goes Gaga once again and this time, they clearly out-shined themselves and showed their true colors. Although, their true colors we displayed in a bunch of traits and characteristics they didn't like about themselves but hey, they were born that way.


I enjoyed watching an episode where kids in school had to come to terms with their faults and imperfections. Most faced them, some took their time, while one refused to accept it. This doesn't cast the slightest shadow on the episode. 


I loved the song 'Born This Way' by Lady Gaga ever since she released the lyrics before the song. The words spoke meaning to me...be who you are regardless of what people think. Be whatever you choose and be darn tooting proud of it. Finally the song was released and  later the music video. Then, in a magical moment, Glee decided to sing another Gaga song about their differences that truly inspired me even more than before.


It had to be said....it's usually a turnoff when guys bat for the other team but there are some of us out there who all agree that Chris Colfer has never looked hotter. This video legitimately makes me have a crush on a gay guy. I love him anyways before like BFF's, but he looks darn right out attractive in this song.


I honestly believe they will not top this show, in my eyes because this was the most inspiring episode I connected with. I love Gaga and I love Glee; put the two together and you get epidemic. The issues were real as were the lyrics they were all singing. Everybody has things they don't like about themselves.


If you were in that episode and had to wear a shirt, what would your shirt say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List