Thursday, January 7, 2010

Twitter Fights

Tila Tequila (@officialTila)
vs.
Perez Hilton (@perezhilton)


It all started when Casey Johnson died and then Tila begins to tweet while supposidly in mourning. Then Perez decided to comment of Tila's method of grieving. Then it exploded to another level.

Everyone please pray 4 my Wifey Casey Johnson. She has passed away. Thank u for all ur love and support but I will be offline to be w family

R.I.P my Angel. @caseyjonsonJnJ u will forever be in my heart! I love u so so much and we will Marry when I see U in Heaven my Wifey

Tila's ALREADY talking to the media! Told you, SECONDS!


She's disgusting! She's also already talking to the media.

Shame on you!

Tila Tequila is a vile subhuman! She needs more than prayers!

There is more to life than getting publicity and clawing your way from the F list to the D list of fame! DEATH is real shit!

I can't stop these haunting visions of her and I. We made such a lovely couple, only beginning to spend the rest of our lives together...

I miss her so much. Can't stop crying. Haven't slept for days....My entire house is filled with her stuff. Im in bed without her here...

All of her doggies are still at my house. Friends & family just came by and we appreciate everyones support during this heartbreaking time.

You are my Angel now @caseyjonsonJnJ & I know u are watching from above. I promise u that I will continue our dreams we planned 2gether xox

Im going 2 bed now. With my Fiance's dogs & mine. All in our bed..... I will continue to make the promises I made to her come true! I love u

@officialtila I'm amazed you're not broadcasting live, showing us you're "grieving"! That's totally something trash like you would do!

@PerezHilton have some decency! You love poking fun at people who have passed away dont you? First Mocking MJ's Death & now My FIance's

@officialtila Tweet away, honey. The more you Tweet, the more your true colors reveal themselves. And they are vile!

@officialTila And I DO have decency. That's why I will NEVER mention you on my site again. I care too much about my readers!


........

@officialtila You should try and get custody of her daughter. That'd be GREAT publicity, all you crave in life!

@PerezHilton Actually Casey & I were going to do that next. That was my Wife's wish was for me to adopt ava. Ur jus jealous nobody loves u

Lonely @perezhilton Cant find anyone else to pick on so now he thinks he can pick on me cuz I'm in a vulnerable state with my wife passing

@officialTila OF COURSE that's what she wanted! Suuuure! Why would anyone believe YOU???? You are a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR!


@officialTila I have the love of my mom and my sister. True love! Something you obviously know nothing about.


@officialTila If my mom died, I wouldn't be granting repeated interviews about it! I wouldn't be Tweeting repeatedly about my grieving!


@officialTila Go back to grieving and exploiting her death. You're great at being soulless! about

@PerezHilton oh please. Stop lying to people pussy prezz! U say u stopped posting about me years ago. Then u delete it then u post again.

@PerezHilton U act as though I want my name on your website? Oh honey please get a grip. Nobody gives 2 shits. Especially me about ur site.

@officialTila Keep on at it, girl! Go! Go! Go! You're digging your own hole

Keep talking all that non-sense piggy prez @perezhilton but just admit the truth & that is you're now threatened by my new Gossip Blog.

@officialTila Yup, that's the truth! You're a fucking genius! Ha ha ha


@officialTila Bitch, please. I see right through you. You are paper thin! P.S. You're a shitty actress! You gotta learn to fake it better!


@officialTila This is not about Casey Johnson. This is about YOU and how disgusting you are! And how ur using her death for ur gain! Gross!!

@officialTila And if somebody I cared about died, I wouldn't be fighting with anyone on Twitter!!!!!!!!! You are your own worst enemy.

@PerezHilton what does my deceased fiance have to do with you and your lonely life? Im lonely cuz my fiance passed away. What's ur excuse?

@PerezHilton oh wait. U have no life. No one to love you. Never got engaged, wished u were a woman but in ur words #epicfail move along now.

see? @perezhilton tries 2 start shit w/anybody when he's lonely. He lies 2 his readers pretending to hate celebs but in real life kisses ass

But we all know that about him by now, so his website is no longer credible. It was cool like 6 years ago but now its all washed up w/lies.

On my new Gossip Blog, u get EXCLUSIVE MATERIAL & I won't lie to my readers like @perezhilton does. Never. My Gossip site will shit on his!

@officialTila That's why YOU'RE new website is gonna be awesome! Woo hoo! Publicize that new website girl! Kill Casey again!


@officialTila If Casey Johnson could come back from the dead, she'd come and fucking kill you for how you've been behaving! #YouAreWack


@officialTila You are so blind! This is not about me. This is about YOU! This is about how vile you are and your actions recently. You lose!

@PerezHilton keep my Fiance's name out of your foul mouth U piece of trash! Have some respect! Casey hated your fatass! So shut the fuck up

@PerezHilton its about me? I thought you said you didn't care about me or mention me? Why are u all up in my business then? Hmm stalker much

Another lie from @perezhilton claiming he doesn't care about me cuz I'm a "nobody" yet he is constantly stalking my life & everything I do!

@PerezHilton hey u better be careful who u talkin to. You're SO LAST YEAR! Just be careful cuz I got all of my paparazzi's on LOCK!

@PerezHilton U can sit there& talk all ur dumb shit that everyone is tired o. fMy new Gossip Blog will not RUIN or DESTROY ppls lives like u

@PerezHilton hhaha already showing your true colors like a fat little kid who lost another candy bar. Make sure to tell Twist & Malack hi!

@officialTila Guess you're done "mourning" your wife! Now go back to showing your titties and pulling tampons out of your coochie!


@officialTila Look up the word "constantly" in the dictionary, you imbecile. You clearly don't understand it's meaning.


@officialTila You may always wanna look up the word imbecile, as you probably don't know what that one means either.


@OfficialTila Violence is never the answer, but I hope one day @Rihanna gives you what you have coming!


@officialTila Bitch, I'm not scared of you. You are a JOKE! And the paparazzi can suck your cock!


@officialTila You're like the boy who cried wolf! Remember how you told everyone you were pregnant and then said you were joking?

@PerezHilton First of all I never pulled no damn tampon out nor masturbated..those were YOUR LYING WORDS once again. Get a life!

@PerezHilton and yes I do remember saying I was pregnant. I dont recall how I lied about that? Just cuz I wouldn't tell ur fatass wut hppnd?

@officialTila You are a PATHOLOGICAL liar! You will do ANYTHING for publicity! You have no soul! Go back to your fake grieving now!

@PerezHilton You must REALLY be obsessed with me 2 go on and on and on about me this early morning. For someone who doesnt care, u really do

@OfficialTila I'm done with you. Buh bye! xoxo

So sad @perezhilton is angry that my new Gossip Blog is going to put him out of business so he decides to throw a hissy fit this morning LOL

.........

http://twitpic.com/wx43y - I never lied......but it is what it is & only I know what happened. As for the haters U can only make assumptions

.......

I think @Perezhilton needs 2 quit with his "invalid" sources & quit posting BS on his CRAP website talking shit about my deceased fiance!

Everything that comes out of @perezhilton piggy fat mouth is a lie. Who are his "SOURCES" nobody. He makes it up if he feels like it. Loser.

I am trying to protect my Deceased Fiance while he is over there printing BULLSHIT STORIES about her on his shitty website. Enough with it!

..... more mourning (http://jn-sayitloud.blogspot.com/2010/01/tila-tequilas-mourning-tweets-turn-into.html).....

4 instance, some idiot like @perezhilton can blog & make up a story. Then he gets u to believe him. That's how rumors get started. FUCK HIM.

My Gossip Blog will NOT be full of LIES like his. I started a gossip blog launching soon just to TELL THE TRUTH! Readers want the TRUTH! DUH

As a matter of fact @perezhilton is the one who started the rumor that I pulled out a tampon & masturbated on camera. MORE LIES! LOSER CUNT

When my Blog launched in a couple weeks, piggy @Perezhilton better watch out, cuz the 1st person on my SHIT LIST will be him. He's done.

So again, u cannot believe all the BULLSHIT these LYING BLOGGERS WRITE! It's purely their made up FABRICATED LIES! My Blog will only be TRUE

Aight.....I have work to do. I feel my Late Fiances fire burning inside of me telling me "Baby U can do it! Finish off what u started!" OK!

Piggy Hilton talks all this shit online, ruin peoples lives, yet KISSES MAJOR ASS IN REAL LIFE! HE IS A FRAUD! It's about time I TAKE OVER!

example NOBODY reports on Spedi anymore except Piggy face. U know why? Cuz he kisses their asses & good 4 them cuz nobody else talks bout em

Dont u notice that? NOBODY talks about Speidi anymore cept Piggy. But on his blogs he pretends to hate them but he kisses ass. He LIES 2 u!

Fuck all this fake hollywood Gossip blog bullshit. My shit will be real as fuck. Not putting people down & helping ppl get fame who deserve!

Anyway, time to log off Twitter. I have lots of work to do and I'm AMPED UP! I know I won't let u down with my blog cuz its a blog 4 YOU! xo

Ps-I could slap piggy face hilton in person and make him cry like a little bitch, but I wont stoop to that level. He's a child living w/mom.





Which queen of the internet do you think won this fight???? Please comment.






3 comments:

  1. U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E ...Jesus take the wheel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give me more movie reviews! I love those :-)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List