Monday, January 4, 2010

Breaking News: Tila Tequila's Fiance, Casey Johnson, Dies

 Johnson &Johnson Heiress Dies



Remeber Tila Tequila's new rich fiance, Casey Johnson a Johnson & Johnson heiress (RT @officialTila: MEET MY NEW FIANCE CASEY JOHNSON HEIRESS OF JOHNSON & JOHNSON EMPIRE!- Announcing to the world the good news that I have finally found someone that I am truly in love with!!! We are engaged now ) well,.... she dead and is Tila preggers?  Not long ago, she was completely excited while tweeting about being preggers- RT @officialTila:

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to become a SURROGATE MOTHER for my brother & his Wife!!! That is my xmas present to them. Im pregnant!!!!

Now that her fiance has died, is she still going to be a surrogate mother, or has she already begun?

Shortly after the news broke about Casey's death Tila Tequila tweeted: RT @officialTila:

Everyone please pray 4 my Wifey Casey Johnson. She has passed away. Thank u for all ur love and support but I will be offline to be w family.

This is a very heartbreaking time for me. I just want some pricacy privacy as I deal with the loss of my Fiance Casey Johnson. I'm heart is shredded


I just got news that my fiance is not dead but currently in a coma!!! Omg please pray that she will make it! Hang in there my love please!!!

I know u can feel me Casey! Dot let go! I'm almost home baby please hang on! We have a beautiful life planned out for us! I LOVE u! Hang on!

I'm still in shock! Once again thank U for the outpour of love and support. I just wish to have some privacy at this heartbreaking time.

R.I.P my Angel. @caseyjonsonJnJ u will forever be in my heart! I love u so so much and we will Marry when I see U in Heaven my Wifey

It's always sad when someone dies but apparently the grieving process is a tweeting one for Tila Tequila.
Perez Hilton tweets:

RT: @PerezHilton @OfficialTila
Tila's ALREADY talking to the media! Told you, SECONDS!

She's disgusting! She's also already talking to the media.

Shame on you!

Tila Tequila is a vile subhuman! She needs more than prayers!

There is more to life than getting publicity and clawing your way from the F list to the D list of fame! DEATH is real shit!

I agree with Perez. It's sad that Casey died but she died of drug addiction and all Tila is doing is tweeting like Casey's death hasn't even effected her.I have a feeling Tila will recove just fine and rebound rather quickly.








No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List