Monday, January 11, 2010

Tila Tequila Tweeted At Least 160 Times About Casey Johnson's Death



We were all there when Tila told us about Casey's death and "claimed" she was going to grieve offline. She has tweeted it in several instances.

Everyone please pray 4 my Wifey Casey Johnson. She has passed away. Thank u for all ur love and support but I will be offline to be w family

Sorry everyone. I should grieve in private. Thats why I was off twitter for so long but a hurting human can only take so much being alone...

I just want to go back to the way things were. Let me mourn my wife in private. I want to talk about the FUN things that I wanted 2 tell u!

We also know that was a lie. She told us every little thing, grievance, and detail she was feeling.

Someone please tell me to go to sleep! I haven't slept going on 4 days now from the loss of my Wifey. I need to rest. Especially 4 baby!

Everyone send me ur positive energy please. I keep fainting every couple minutes when I stand up. Please pray for my health. I need it. Thx

Some of us even got some entertainment when she put her grievance aside to fight with gossip queen, Perez Hilton (http://jn-sayitloud.blogspot.com/2010/01/twitter-fights.html). She even decided to look nice for the paps that were supposedly swarming her house. Way to get caught off guard Tila!



OMGGGG! There's a shitload of paparazzi outside my house! They came unannounced! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow remember when I said paps was just at my house? They already posted pics http://tinyurl.com/yc8uest This is wut happens when u dnt sleep

blah blah blah. fuck media. Fuck haters. I love my Wife & thats that! Can a bitch take a day 0ff from grieving all week! Its nice to smile.

I can take a piss, I can cry, I can smile, I can climb a tree, I can eat a cookie, I can have milk in my cereal & enjoy it. So fuck off!

Now her tweets are itching for the old Tila back. She is going to be happy now, "it what Casey would have wanted."

My Wife Wants me to stop crying & be happy. So right now, I am happy again and I can't wait to tell you the great news! ARE U READY YET?hehe

Let us not forget she is still preggers and reportedly went from 97 pounds to 85.....interesting.

The doctor i visited says that all this stress and negative people around me getting me upset, can affect the baby in a bad way. Pls stop.

My Wife has passed away and all I have left is the baby. I wish mean people can just respect the dead and respect a new life growing inside!

 
Everyone please retweet my last tweet. It would mean the world to me. I used to be 97 pounds & now I am only 85 pounds. I want 2 get better.

On top of  everything, Larry King Live even cancelled on her. Tila began bashing on one of Casey's ex, Jasmine Lennard calling her a liar among many other things. Lennard was not having any of this and went straight to her attorney.  CNN had no comment but, apparently this entire situation has gotten completely out of hand.(http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/11/tila-tequila-larry-king-cnn-casey-johnson-jasmine-lennard/)

There is a HUGE reason why the "JOHNSONS" begged Larry King to not have me on the show. Cuz Casey has letters about them. Not so good. (http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/marc_malkin/b161533_larry_king_wont_give_tequila_shot_on.html?utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories)

Point and case! We have heard every detail about Tila's grieving journey, some most we did not want to know but she let us know anyway. For the record, for someone who claims they want to grieve privately, they are extremly public.

I love my wife and will always forever. I'm not doing a press tour like those other people "AHEM" we know who they are. Gross! Whatever..

Nice Tila, because that is exactly what you are not doing (sarcasm) with you blog, twitter, and Larry King Live. Who goes on Larry King when they are truly grieving?  lol.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/tila-tequila-has-tweeted-at-least-160-times-about-casey-johnsons-death-2010111?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+celebrity_news%2Frss+%28Usmagazine.com+-+Celebrity+News+%28RSS%29%29

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List