Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tila Tequila's Mourning Tweets Turn into Ranting Tweets



Everyone please pray 4 my Wifey Casey Johnson. She has passed away. Thank u for all ur love and support but I will be offline to be w family

R.I.P my Angel. @caseyjonsonJnJ u will forever be in my heart! I love u so so much and we will Marry when I see U in Heaven my Wifey

I can't stop these haunting visions of her and I. We made such a lovely couple, only beginning to spend the rest of our lives together...

I miss her so much. Can't stop crying. Haven't slept for days....My entire house is filled with her stuff. Im in bed without her here...

@misswill before you and mr piggy there goes on a rampage of assumptions, u might want to backtrack a bit as u dont have a clue to what hpnd

All of her doggies are still at my house. Friends & family just came by and we appreciate everyones support during this heartbreaking time.

You are my Angel now @caseyjonsonJnJ & I know u are watching from above. I promise u that I will continue our dreams we planned 2gether xox

Im going 2 bed now. With my Fiance's dogs & mine. All in our bed..... I will continue to make the promises I made to her come true! I love u

Please wake me up at 10am. Its hard to wake up during depressing times so wake me up pls. The family is coming over here tomorrow. LOVE.

I can't fall asleep alone......

I had a strange dream about her earlier as I was dozing in and out of sleep. I wonder if that was really her coming back to say goodbye? =(

I'm gonna try one more time & close my eyes and pray that I see her again just like in the dream earlier....*doses off**

I shouldn't be on the net but this is the only place I can find some temporary solace. I miss her so much. Sooooo much. Didn't get 2 say bye

We used to tweet each other @caseyjonsonJnJ while laying right next to each other in our bedroom. But now I tweet alone.. unbearable pain.

Everything we ever did was spend time together in my bed.. that's why her "location" she put "my Fiance's Bed" @caseyjonsonJnJ this pains me

I had so many beautiful big surprises for her this year that she would have LOVED! But now my beautiful Wifey has left me @caseyjonsonJnJ =(

I have 2 move out of this house asap! I cannot move on if I keep living here. Its just a huge dark reminder for me that shes not here NEmore

This is all I can remember my Beautiful Wifey By: http://tinyurl.com/ydpbelt
 
I love you forever in my heart Mrs. Casey Nguyen http://tinyurl.com/ydpbelt This Moment will be ours forever! xoxox
 
...... Perez fight (http://jn-sayitloud.blogspot.com/2010/01/twitter-fights.html)........


It it strange that I saw her in my dreams twice last night and heard strange noises in my house? I saw my baby....Im not going insane.

I'll follow you in your river of tears, I'll ride the currents that will take me back to your heart where we were both happy in our world...

As I hold you baby, feel your heartbeat close to me, want to stay in your arms forever, only love can set you free..

TILA BLOG UPDATE: Here's Exactly How it All Went Down & Why I had 2 Call Police! http://tinyurl.com/ydgupdo

Why Tila Tequila, Nikky Hilton & Bijou Philips Got into A Fight Today Involving Police! http://tinyurl.com/ydgupdo

I agree w/U guys 100% when I spoke to the Sheriff in Charge, he said that I have the same rights as any other FAMILY member as her FIANCE!

Even the Deputy in charge of this case as well as the Coroners office told me that as her fiance, I have every right. Not those "Friends"

But because I don't like drama, I just gave them all what they wanted, which does NOT belong to them. They belong to me and my WIFE!

Some ppl think just cuz they're rich that they can just stomp all over other ppl. Even if that means taking away their daughters happiness!

Casey was happiest when she was w/me. She LOVED living alone with me at my house and our 3 dogs. She told me she wished they would let us B!

I have had enough! As a mourning, grieving woman who has just lost the love of her life, do not make me go off and tell the world the TRUTH!

The truth to which I know Casey's family is scared that I might say about them that she has told me. I have more dignity so I wont go there

But do not push me. Casey loved me & that is why she chose ME to be her fiance! So enough with blaming me 4 her death! U know nada dont push

I have kept my mouth quiet for SO LONG on SO many things cuz I am not that type of woman. But there is a line u draw & now u are crossing it

I will tell the world if her family keeps pushing me. Casey has confided in me & told me EVERYTHING! Why? Cuz she truly loved me & I her!

So stop blaming me for her death, i was the ONLY one there for her. Let's not get ugly cuz I will. My Fiance only loved 2 people. ME & Ava.

Enough is enough. People constantly pick on me cuz I always keep quiet about things that matter. But DO NOT PUSH ME AT THIS TIME! God Bless!

& yes I can tweet about whatever the fuck I want! Everyone has different ways of grieving. This is MY way if grieving. So fuck off!
 
She was broke? yes Y? cuz her own family cut her off. Who was there for her? I WAS! I took care of EVERYTHING! While her "friends" used her!
 
Call me whatever U want but u know damn well that I have my business shit on lock & very savvy. I took care of her when her family did NOT!
 
That is all I have 2 say for now. If they want to keep pushing me off like some janitor, then please dont let this get ugly..Lets be cordial
 
i can tweet as much as I want to. If u dont like it, then just unfollow me you dumbfucks. Did I ask u to follow? NOPE! This is for my fans!
 
As for everything else I've gone through this year, I have come out a STRONG SURVIVER! NOTHING AND NO ONE WILL STOP ME! TILA TEQUILA 4EVER
 
But hey....time will come soon when I will tell the WORLD EVERYTHING. YES. EVERYTHING. They pushed me to that point. SO LETS GET UGLY! POW!
 
You may be rich, but I was brought up to respect others. Just cuz ur rich does not give u a right to act like a SPOILED CUNT BRAT!
 
Stay Tuned. Tila Tells All very soon! U don't want to miss this. If u want to talk. U know where to find me.
 
Look at my Fiance @caseyjonsonJnJ timeline u can tell she madly in love w me & even wanted to take my last name. Not 1 tweet of her family!
 
@sexygongy i was VERY lucky this year.. I found my soulmate. I got her for Christmas.. Best gift ever!! xo
 
Sooo Excited.. Going to c my Beautiful Fiance very soon... It seems Like its been years that I have not sen her! XX
 
@SkyylarJaylen haha ya...been resting. Going to airport now to pick up my baby...So excited xoxo
 
@Yrgrl1 Well... Tila made them get along. Elvis(my yorkie) is very fisty, but now they love each other.. Just takes time x
 
@eileeneee ya!!! haha HII. We r gonna house hunt in Jan..I'm so excited that I found you... I will b by to drop off books either tom or wed.
 
sweet dreams everyone... I'm getting a new car.. Any ideas? cant b a two seater cause we have a daughter...sedan, sports car, suv??
 
Anyway like I said...If u wanna talk, u know where to find me. Otherwise...all the dark dirty secrets will come out. Yes indeed. God Bless.
 
Don't worry. I will do a Tell all next week. Stay Tuned. In favor of my Fiance Casey Nguyen & Ava Nguyen. They done pissed me off. Its war.
 
That's it, in honor of my late fiance, I am about to GO INNNNNNNN on someone that truly made her life HELL! Blogging now. STAY TUNED BRB
 
U dont tell a person how 2 grieve. 2) everyone grieves differently 3) After Grieving u become strong again & do whats right 4 ur loved 1
 
So if u dont like the way I handle my emotions, the fuck off. Pretty simple. As for my supporters, thank you! Much love. I'm a strong woman
 
Dont believe everything you read in the "GOSSIP" blogs. 1st of all, the maids didn't find her. I know everything that they are keeping frm u
 
I will tell u all the truth now, since MEDIA always LIES to you and I dont appreciate that since it is regarding my late Fiance. BRB..
 
.....Perez Hilton rant about blogs (http://jn-sayitloud.blogspot.com/2010/01/twitter-fights.html).....
 
 
Once my Celebrity Gossip Blog Launches, ull C what the hype has been about. I dont lie! Just like when I launched http://www.tilashotspotdating.com/
 
PS-4 people telling me how I am supposed to "grieve" do I tell U how to take a shit and wipe? No. So STFU. Im here for fans only biatch! POW
 
1 last thing. I started off as the "INTERNET GIRL" remember? So I have ALWAYS been VOCAL on the net! I will never change for nobody! AMEN!
 
Ok loggin off twitter 4 real now. Got a lotta work to do! Love me or hate me, I know I keep ur asses entertained. Muah! Nite! xoxox
 
oh wait! I'm about to go INNNNNNNNNN on some broad who my late FIANCE DESPISES! Bitch better run. Cuz u know when I go INNN, I GO INNNN! BRB
 
I AM FINALLY DONE WRITING MY BLOG AND SPEWING THE BEANS!!! U GUYS READY TO READ THIS????? JUICY SECRETS!!!!!!!!
 
Tila Tequila GOES OFF & Spills the Beans On Some Juicy Secrets About Hollwyood Prostitution & Haters! http://tinyurl.com/ydguarp
 
Here is the blog I just wrote about cunt face Jazmine Fucktard. Spreading LIES & RUMORS http://tinyurl.com/ydguarp 
 
So what if @officialTila talks about her grief over twitter? Maybe that's just how she deals with it. 
 
Thank u for all ur love & support at this Much Needed Time! I know this blog just made my Wifey Smile http://tinyurl.com/ydguarp Nite nite!  
 
My eyes are swollen, I look like shit. U guys are right. I should really log off and take some time to rest now. Its just lonely w/out her
 
But ur definitely right. I've gone through a lot and I really need to rest and take care of myself now. Thank u so much again for ur support
 
Its hard for me to sleep alone at night now but I feel calm in knowing that my Wifey is in Heaven Taking care of my Son Jayden now... <3
 
Goodnight everyone, & thank u again for ur much appreciated support and love. That means extra super lots to me! Thank u. Goodnight. xox
 
Actually, tomorrow I am going to CELEBRATE LIFE! I will be going LIVE ON WEBCAM at www.TilasHotSpotDating.com at 5pm PST! BE THERE! =)

3 comments:

  1. Okay to me you are very childish no one wants to see you smiling in pic's right now for the paps, Right we understand that you are sad and blah blah blah you write on here every fucking min like you have a built in computer on your fucking lap or some shit,,,, but the whole point is you SHOW no emotions bitch dont you understand that ,,,,, as much grieving you are doing from what you say,,,,, there is no proof that you been effected by this death besides what you write online and that's nothing at all Pictures say it all ,,,,,,,,, and the pic did you no justice at all,,,,, and if you really did love her why didnt you motivate her instead of being in your bed all day...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a hater I'm just another Bitch that speaks what is on her mind,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im glad im not the only person who feels that way. I think Perez was well within his rights to speak up. All she is doing is soaking up exposure for her own fame.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List