Sunday, June 20, 2010

The A-Team


“Still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers for iron. If you have a problem...if no one else can help and if you can find them, maybe you can hire.......... the A-Team!”



Four completely different personalities come together to make up the A-team: Team leader- Hannibal, the pretty boy- Face, the mussel- B.A. Baracus, and the crazy awesome pilot- Murdock. This alpha team is the best at what they do, because there is no plan B.


This movie was hilarious as well as action packed. Set up during a very important mission, the A-team is on the verge to clear their names. The A-team keeps things light and funny as they are surrounded with serious false allegations. In the process of trying to clear their names, an old flame reignites. Sparks fly once again, and we get to witness the sexy couple of Bradley Cooper and Jessica Biel’s characters fall for each other for a second time around. Unfortunately with some though obstacles in the way, this does not make it easy for the A-team to succeed. With a few surprises, twist, and betrayals, the movie is sure bound to keep you on your toes.


One quote I loved from Liam Neeson’s character, Hannibal, was, “Give me a minute, I’m good. Give me an hour, I am great. Give me six months...I’m unbeatable.” That quote described the A-team perfectly. With many cool explosions, smart tactics, and despicable deception, the A-team rises to the challenge to achieve success. The A-Team was an excellent action movie with plenty of combat and enough comedy. The A-Team gets an overall four and a half stars.

“I love it when a plan comes together”





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List