Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fashion- Lady Gaga

We need a fashion prosecutor for this major offender.
Can you tell the difference....?



In the world of fashion, there are dos and don’ts. Most people can usually catch on to the trend and learn from others and their mistakes. Unfortunately, this has not happened to Lady Gaga. Someone needs to tell her she is not a fashion icon and nobody is going to catch on to her hideous trends. I do not know who this child’s stylist is but s/he needs to be fired. If she is not using one, she needs to get one. Is anyone else as concerned as I am for her expression of fashion (which she claims to love)? The outfits she is wearing are not cute. I not a fashion expert myself but I can tell when something is beyond the fashion police on the E! channel. The fashion police needs to give Lady Gaga her own category. I am not completely bashing on her because she is a great singer and a pretty girl but I am completely trashing her sense of style. Until she can walk out in public wearing something normal, I refuse to comment further more on her clothing. I think the world should give her an intervention...what do you think?


By the way...Perez Hilton went as Lady Gaga for Halloween, on the left and Lady Gaga as herself performing on the right.



Looking at Lady Gaga's video, it looks completely outrageous...not in a good way. She looks deranged. Her outfits are totally speaking for themselves. She has such a pretty face and a beautiful singing voice but why does she have to make it look like she is from outer space? Does she enjoy portraying an alien? Who knows what is going through her head. Try listening to this song without sound...it looks like a mental institution. If I ever woke up to this video, I would be terrified. In addition, I am not surprised her boobs have already popped out of one outfit, because of her skimpy outfits but now we are just waiting for her couche to fall out of another outfit (that red outfit in the end). Every weird and unexplainable thing is wrapped up in her Bad Romance video. This may be a strange video but it is a great song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List