Wednesday, August 19, 2009

BACK ON!!!


Reggie Bush & Kim Kardashian

This is dedicated to a special friend in Toledo, Ohio.

Who can honestly say they are not happy the dynamic duo is back together. I know I am ecstatic. This was one of the few Hollywood couple I was rooting for; I really thought they were going to make it. My heart shattered when I heard the horrible news that they were finished. Now Bush and Tush or as Kim K calls them Kush, is officially back together! Apparently, they reunited at a charity fashion event. Both came single and left as a pair. The two were spotted having dinner Monday night and looks like the flames are still there. This hot duo is going to give it one more try. Who does not love them as a couple? They are cute with a capital K. This time, schedules have been altered to make more Kush time. Hopefully, this time around the track they can make it to the altar (fingers crossed).

4 comments:

  1. Awww Im so happy they are back together!!! I loved them and thought they were so cute together = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you agree. Things are better now that they are back together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are starting to sound more and more like a staff writer for E News!

    Val Green

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why thank you very much. I would like to be a part of their team one day.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List