Sunday, June 21, 2009

Recent Hollywood Gossip- June 2009

So, it is no surprise that they are my first big Hollywood gossip subject. They are on the covers of every magazine this week. Yes, I did read every single one. I am at the point in my career where I can clearly tell what is “so true” and “so false.”

For example, Brangelina breaking up... so false. BTW.... tabloids need to leave Jennifer Aniston alone because she is not getting married at Oprah's, she is not pregnant, and she is not secretly hooking up with Brad. These tabloids get so out of control these days. I mean, how could they really know what is going on unless they were a personal friend or the person themselves. I could totally stand on the side of the street and completely lie about being a friend of “whomever” and tell them a complete lie. Next thing you know, this juicy little piece of false gossip is front page of one of the most read magazines: “Tabloid Star magazine touts on its June 22 cover that the exes -- who split in 2005 -- had an "intimate 1 a.m. rendezvous." The magazine quotes an unnamed limo driver who says Aniston "breathlessly" called Pitt to say "I'm here!" The magazine claims they spent two hours together at the hotel's 18th floor Private Roof Club and Garden and were “really careful not to be spotted.” (http://www.usmagazine.com/news/spokesperson-brad-pitt-jennifer-aniston-meetup-not-true-2009116) All I am trying to say is I am tired of tabloids printing stuff we know is “so false.”


Now to get back on topic....Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson. I have discussed this topic with several people and I find the E! Channel highly reliable. I truly believe Rob and Kristen have feelings for each other even though she is still with her boyfriend Michael Angarano. She may claim she is not dating him, they may ignore cameras, and they may deny they are dating but they cannot deny their chemistry and connection. We all went through this about a year ago with Chris Brown and Rihanna but I pray to Jesus it does not end up the same. Everyone knows you start as friends, and then you both feel that connection as you begin scooting toward each other more. Eventually, your friendship comes to a new level as a real relationship. Plus, they have been caught kissing off camera....COME ON! What is their excuse for that one...huh? Kristen and Rob have off the hook chemistry and I always said from the moment that I first saw the movie that they would make a great couple. Who knows, maybe they will come out one day and say they are dating. Until then.... they are one cute onscreen couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List